I feel like I'm not pretty enough, likable or that anyone would ever choose to date me.
I want so badly to be loved. For someone to be excited to come home to me. I want to be a great wife, I want to support my family and extravagantly love them. I want to have a loving home, where everyone is welcome and people know that they want to have a marriage like the one my husband and I have.
I want to be wanted, I need to be needed. I hate coming home to emptiness, to loneliness.
When I think I have found someone, a man that loves Jesus, a man I can laugh with, a man I know I could unconditionally love. That man always sees me as just a friend. I want more!
I've made the mistake before of telling the guy how I feel, that has ended in disaster. Now I have elected to wait, not push my agenda. But I just don't think he sees me as more than a friend.
On several occasions I have been told that I would make someone a great wife, I would like to be a girlfriend first. Although I do want to be a wife, I think that God has wired me to be one. But I can't put the cart in front of the horse.
So this is what I say, if you are a man out there and you like a woman. Tell her, chances are she is waiting for you to. And if that is not the case at least you can now move on.
As far as for the women out there, find your confidence in who you are, search for happiness you will find it even if the road seems narrow and hard to travel. I know I am trying to locate that confidence and know that one day it could all happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment