Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am not alone

So I just got finished reading The Sacred Echo by Margret Fineberg. It is a great book that speaks on the different ways God may nudge you in prayer. She is a great writer and although her truths are simple they are truths! And sometimes I think God can also be simple.

Since I have read the book one thing that has been ringing in my ears is that I am not alone. God tells me this and it is true. But the enemy is a piece of work and he often screams at me YOU ARE ALONE!! And according to society I am, I'm not married, I don't have kids, my family is very distant and every night I go home to an empty house.
But the enemy is dumb and society sucks! B/c I am surrounded by people who need me, ones that look to me for direction and understanding. Sure many of the people talk more about themselves and don't care to ask how I am, but that doesn't matter. God knows how I am and loves me dearly. HE LOVES ME DEARLY!!!!!!! HE LOVES ME!

So Satan go stick it where the sun doesn't shine, although I think for you that is everywhere! Because God thinks that I am the most wonderful, beautiful and amazing woman of God that I can be!

No comments: