Life is interesting just when you realize that you are at the deepest point in life that you have ever gotten, there is a hand that reaches and pulls you out. It may be the hand of a friend or a complete stranger. But for me last night it was the hand of a friend but more than pulling me out I feel that I was slapped in the face(the good slap like what are you thinking, not the bad slap like I hate you). I was reminded that there are people out there that need me, and if I am sinking in self pity then I am giving in to the enemy and he is keeping me in a spot that I can not clearly see God. And then in the long run I can not help those who also need to see that God loves them.
As I gave advice last night I realized how much of a hypocrite I was because I was not taking this advice myself. It is time to stop sinking and get ready to walk on water!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment