Thursday, May 1, 2008

The day the music died and started up again the next day!

Well yesterday was the day the music died. I went to the Dr. for a check up and she felt a LUMP. And I felt the world stop around me. In my head all I thought was if I have cancer what will I do, and my answer was praise God and thank Him for sending me through that trial.

So I left the office with tears in my eyes feeling like I was the only person in the world. At work I answered the phone and the voice on the other side said "Hi, how are you doing?" and I said I'm okay, she said "just okay" and I broke down. She prayed and asked if she could pass on the info to the prayer team. I said please.

At first I thought I could handle it alone, but I couldn't. I needed the support if the body of Christ around me. They prayed and I layed in my bed awake most of the night.

But today the music started again, I went to the Dr. and a lovely friend showed up to be by my side. And the Dr. said that everything was okay.

Thank you God, I know that through the prayers of many You answered. Without you and your will I don't know if I could of said no matter what I will praise Him. Although I have watched many other amazing women walk this battle with pure integrity.

So now I praise God......and search for a mixed tape!

No comments: