life seems a little slow right now, I know I will soon be longing for these days but I feel that there must be something I missing!
I long to have deep conversations and to get to know the souls of the people around me. I long to be challenged to grow and seek, to be pushed to the max. To go home and cry because I want to God more. I want someone, anyone to look me in the face and tell me that there is more out there. And that I need to work my butt off getting to it.
Lord I need you, yet I run away. I need to understand your love and truth, yet I sit and do nothing. Father I know you have given me wisdom that is only from you but I long for more deep satisfying relationships with people. I want to know you MORE! I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE..........
But it is so hard for me to open my Bible, get in the world, pray. It is easier to just wait for a Godly stroke of genius. But I don't want to wait, I want to open the word, I want to be taught by you. PLEASE LORD!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment