Saturday, September 6, 2008

Years

Lord I know that you have an amazing way of using years to change our lives. You bring people in and out, we watch loved ones die and others birth children. I don't think I will ever truly understand the pattern of life and death ultimately scares me. I think it is the uncertainty of what comes next, I know Jesus and I know he loves me but there are still some questions that I don't have answered. 
Lord I cry out for some sort of peace in my uncertainty and some understanding of what you have for us next. I know that you have given me the years I have had for a reason, but how do I run after you for more? Where is my faith truly? Is it only a little but in you or is it 100% in you. Have I taken time to think about what you want for me? Am I doing what you have called me to do?
Lord please help me to run after you, to know that you have 100% faith in me!

No comments: