Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sit and enjoy the weather

Today is a wonderful day outside, the clouds are big and the sky blue. I'm looking forward to up coming trips and friends visiting. I spend Friday in Chicago with my friend Phil, it was so lovely to ride the train and be in the city. 
I have found myself most recently loving my times in conversation with friends. Phil and I spent 10 hours together going from coffee shop to train to The Golden Apple Diner to an Amazing church to train to the Park. It was so wonderful, we didn't do too much but we talked so much. It is so lovely to get to know people more.

It helps me to realize how much God wants to know us like that, to spend 10 hours in a conversation with us. 
Lord I want that I want the constant conversation with you! I want you!