Monday, April 7, 2008

Kitchen Table

So I have this kitchen table and I really like it and I really want to keep it, but I think God kept me up last night and told me to give it away. I loaded it in the truck that I have been borrowing and thought I knew who I was suppose to give it to, but they don't like it. It is a lovely table and I know for sure that I'm suppose to give it to someone but I have no clue who. When the person told me they didn't want it I almost cried, because I felt that I was for sure suppose to give it to them. It seemed so clear last night, I felt like I was being selfish because I was keeping it and someone else needed it.

Well I know that the Lord will lead me in the right direction. Because He is so good.

No comments: